My 12 Week Reclaim the Joy of Parenting Coaching Program goes beyond “how to get my kids to do what I want, when I want, how I want”. If that’s what you are looking for, this program is NOT for you.
My Reclaim the Joy of Parenting Coaching Program is for parents who are ready to accept that the only person they can control is themselves; that the only actions they can control are their own!
This program is for parents who want to have a calmer more conscious, more connected, and more confident parenting experience.
After working with me, parents learn how to enjoy their parenting experience, how to face any parenting challenge that they encounter, and realize that whatever child they have been given, is a GIFT, a one-of-a kind individual with individual strengths and imperfections, with feelings and emotions, with dreams and aspirations.
As their parent, your job is to LOVE them and guide them, to teach them and to learn from them! To accept them and embrace them for who they are, as they are, RIGHT NOW!
If your family includes a child with special needs, high needs, extra needs, or different needs this program is for you.
If you find that your parenting experience is like nothing you ever imagined, this program is for you!
If you had ideas, dreams, and visions of how your family life would be, and you are not living that reality- this program is for you!
If you want to wake up in the morning excited about the day ahead, go to bed at night feeling like a great parent, and spend the hours in between in loving connection with your children, this program is for you!
This 12-week program will enable you to live a better life, have a better parenting experience, and be the patient, loving parent you dreamed of being,
NO MATTER WHAT CHILD YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN!
12 Week Reclaim the Joy of Parenting Program
Over 12 weeks we will have 10 fifty minute phone or video calls. During these calls we work together to incorporate what you have learned and help you realize the family life of your dreams. We discuss the strengths of each family member, the resources available to you, and what is working well in your life. We recognize what your values are and what your dream family life would be. We then design a life for you and your family! At the end of 12 weeks, we assess the changes that have occurred and make a plan for the future! Your life will look very different to you than it did when you started!
Parenting is not easy, and parents need and deserve support. Parenting books and websites are helpful to provide some basic information, but I offer so much more.
As a Certified Parent Coach®
- I offer the ability to personalize and customize parenting practices to deal with your real-life, real-time situations.
- I offer compassion, connection, and continuing support.
- I celebrate the changes you will experience in your family life, and share your joy as you build a stronger connection with your children and start to have the parenting experience and family life of your dreams.
- I share the vast amount of knowledge and wisdom I have gained through my years of training as a pediatrician and Certified Parent Coach®, my decades of experience working with families and raising my own four children, and my lifetime of self-directed learning in many diverse areas.
- I value and respect your knowledge and experiences and ask thoughtful questions so that you can find the parenting answers that you already possess.
- I utilize the most current teachings of the thought-leaders of today in the areas of parenting, "Conscious Parenting", mindfulness, neuroscience, resilience, problem-solving, motivation, and managing a healthy relationship with digital media and screen technology.
- I offer you a compassionate, non-judgmental partner to work with you to bring about your family’s transformation!
- I offer a coaching process that allows for the time to determine and make the changes necessary so that you can have a joy-filled and loving family life with every family member getting their needs met.
Your family life will change!
Every family is different and will want to address their own challenges. I work with parents to address routine, everyday issues, as well as more complicated or specialized challenges. As you make changes in your life, you will notice that even small changes will have large effects. Even if you start out to address a specific issue, your whole life improves. After coaching you will have
- A more joyful parenting experience and a closer connection with your children
- A sense of gratitude and appreciation of the ordinary, the average, and the beauty of everything around you
- The ability to stay calm and stop yelling
- A better understanding of your children, their developmental levels, and the meaning behind their behavior
- A recognition of the strengths of each family member, the resources available to you, what is working for you, and how to utilize these factors in your family life
- An understanding of the importance of allowing your children to be the unique individuals they are and your role in nurturing their growth and respecting them for who they are
- A knowledge of the principles of “Conscious Parenting” and a recognition of how you have been conditioned by your own childhood experiences and society.
- The skills and knowledge to develop a healthy relationship with media and screen technology
- A new appreciation for the need to take care of yourself
- The relief of knowing -YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!