Juliet is endorsed by Dr. Shefali Tsabary, author of "The Conscious Parent", "Out of Control", "The Awakened Family", and the upcoming "Superpowered: Transform Anxiety into Courage, Confidence, and Resilience"
Welcome to Marciano Parent Coaching
Special Program- Parenting in a Pandemic
Are you finding that you need extra support for your family during the Caronavirus Global Pandemic?
Thankfully all the qualities that help with parenting in general, and parenting children with special needs and extra needs (Pssst- this is an EXTRA need) in particular, will SERVE YOUR FAMILY WELL during this global pandemic!
Parenting is hard, especially when your parenting experience isn’t what you expected it would be. For parents of children with special needs and extra needs, the added factors of stress, physical and mental exhaustion, challenging behavior, judgment from themselves and others, fear for the future, lack of self-care, and the feeling of being isolated and alone in their experience only add to their challenges.
JULIET MARCIANO, MD
PCI Certified Parent Coach®
Hi, I’m Juliet Marciano, PCI Certified Parent Coach®, retired pediatrician, and mother of four young adults, several with extra needs. I help parents reclaim the joy of parenting no matter what challenges they face or struggles they encounter. I support parents of children with special needs, high needs, extra needs, and different needs, and I work with them so that they can have a calmer, more connected, more conscious, and more confident parenting experience.
Does this sound like you?
- Your child has a challenge, such as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Learning Disabilities or Learning Challenges, Anxiety, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, or Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD).
- Your child has a physical, mental, emotional, behavioral, or learning difference.
- Your child is described as “spirited,” “extra,” reactive, explosive, “rigid,” or demanding.
- Your child requires extra doctor visits, therapy sessions, school accommodations, special diets, supplements, medications, or parenting strategies.
- Your family is struggling to understand and manage “big emotions” or challenging behaviors.
- Your family is facing challenging circumstances such as a divorce, a parent’s illness, a death in the family, or a change in family living arrangements or family dynamics.
Are you ready for a change? When parents work with me, change happens!
Do you want to
- experience more happiness and joy in your parenting experience and your encounters with your children?
- be less reactive and more responsive?
- stay calm and stop yelling?
- better understand your children, their developmental levels, and the meaning behind their behavior?
- better understand yourself and why you feel, think, and act the way you do?
- feel a closer connection to all your children?
- help your family learn how to develop a healthy relationship with media and screen technology?
- allow your children to be the unique individuals they are, nurture their growth, and respect them for who they are?
- teach and guide your children when they make mistakes, rather than punish them?
- teach your children to recognize your values and respect your boundaries?
Although I have trained as a pediatrician and have practiced medicine in the past, I am now retired from the practice of medicine and do not treat or work with children. I do not provide medical advice, but instead, I utilize the knowledge gained during my pediatric training and my years working with families to assist parents with their parenting challenges and to help them to have a calmer, more conscious, more connected, and more confident parenting experience and life!
Juliet Marciano, MD is a PCI Certified Parent Coach® who has obtained Parent Coach Certification® through the Parent Coach Certification® training program of Parent Coach International.